Welcome to The Controls Freak Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed.

Administrator

AHR Expo 2013 Convention in Dallas, Texas

So once again it is that time of year where everyone wants to take a look at all the new stuff coming out this year in the HVAC industry.

Anyone else going to be there? I am going to make my round through the controls specific booths first and then branch out to see some of the other equipment and software being shown off.

Administrator
    So how was the AHR expo anything new and exciting??

Administrator
    Eh, not much in the way of Controls really. I did get a chance to talk with the guys from Innotech out of Australia and I think their software is going to be what I am going to learn, so that I can teach some training to the viewers of the website.

The software is FREE and can be downloaded straight from their website. The software allows you to fully program 1-1,000+ controllers as if it was a complete site. Because of this I can teach using that software and anyone can follow along and match my programming or come up with their own. Pretty excited about that.

I got alot of video footage even though my battery charger crapped out and I couldn't film anything the third day. Kinda sucks because I really had a few big name companies I still wanted to interview and didn't get the chance to. Oh well...